When Logan Williams died at the age of 16 on April 2, 2020, it made headlines because of his roles in movies and TV shows. His mom, Marlyse Williams, recently went public with the fact that Logan died of fentanyl poisoning. He had struggled with addiction issues since a young age, but Marlyse doesn’t blame his acting career. She and Angela Kennecke share their similar struggles with trying to change the course of their children’s lives before they overdosed and died. Marlyse wants to make sure Logan’s death was not in vain, by trying to prevent others from the same fate.