Former KELOLAND anchor Angela Kennecke shared a heart-wrenching story with Pipestone Area high schoolers on Friday, May 12th. She spoke about her daughter Emily, who died in 2018 due to fentanyl poisoning. Sadly, the community of Pipestone, MN, has also experienced the devastating effects of fentanyl. In November, 25-year-old Justin Rops died of fentanyl poisoning. More recently, in April, Cody Enger, a 26-year-old, died of suspected fentanyl poisoning, pending confirmation from a medical examiner’s report. This serves as a stark reminder that no community is immune to the dangers posed by fentanyl.